Friday, February 4, 2011

Another blog on usability?

Do we really need yet another blog complaining on unusable objects and systems on this planet?

To be honest: I don't think so... Finding a name for this blog took the better part of a day (okay, that's exaggerated), as all my suggestions were rejected by blogger because others had come up with it as well, I'm not the only one finding unusable bits of world everywhere.
So, this blog is mostly for myself, but readers are welcome and responses even more!

The idea is to post three times a week (the same days as XKCD :) ), with an example of a usability difficulty. If you have examples, please send them in!

Posts will be short and constructive (rather than the usual long articles complaining about problems :)) and I'll try to come up with solutions for the problems I present. Also, every post (except this one) will have photos!

Now let's get going!

1 comment: